1. This is Ashlyn’s kitty, Bianca. She was a gift I received from Erik, just a month or so after we started dating on Mother’s Day. Ashlyn found her a couple of years ago, and immediately snagged her for her own. Ever since, they’ve been inseparable. Kaylor even teasingly put Bianca on a light fixture once and caught her tail on fire! Singed it darn near in half.. Poor Bianca, was battered, but still beautiful to Ashlyn. She went missing for a couple of months, and even missed our family vacation to Disney World. We have no idea how, but we finally found her stuck between our bed frame & mattress. Ashlyn was ECSTATIC that she was found.. (Photo from 9/25/13)
2. Yep.. Playing a game in their swimsuits. Picture taken on 12/21.. They are always warm in spirit!
3. Flooring project is almost finished up… I’ve been touching up baseboards, and the 1/2 bath, I had to completely tear out the board & batten and start fresh.. A blog post w/ details on that soon!
4. Silly pup.. He LOVES stretching his legs sprawled out like a frog like this.. Gah! He’s too stinking cute!
5. I love these snowy, winter images I shared on my Imaginate Photography site a couple of weeks ago.. I figure if it’s this cold out, we may as well embrace the beauty of it!
6. Ashlyn was embracing the “new do'” a little more after a couple of days… At first, she wasn’t too sure!
7. A client & friend’s little girl had some play time w/ Ashlyn recently… They are up to the same ole’, playing dress up.. They did this last summer too!
8. This is up year round on our family room built-ins, but I love the way it looks behind the twinkling lights of our Christmas tree;
9. So proud of her Clyde the Elf drawing;
10. Hope those of you in Central IL are enjoying your snowed/froze in days!!