1. Is there anyone who doesn’t enjoy having their hair played w/? I sure do! Ashlyn has been quite fond of “doing” my hair lately.. I love it… Until she makes a knot and attempts to get it out herself.. youch! lol
2. I love these tips from from Women’s Health Magazine.
3. Did you know this?
- When you’re finished don’t wrap your chord around the handle because doing that over and over can cause your curling iron to short out. Instead, grab a rubber-band or ponytail holder and wrap it like you see in the bottom photo. (from The Beauty Department)
4. I just started this book last night… What are you currently reading?
5. I think we’re on the mend after a stomach bug hitting our house… First Rowen had thrown up at 11pm Sunday night, then myself the next morning, then Ash Monday afternoon.. The three of us had toast & bananas for dinner last night, and were able to keep them down.. Fingers crossed! Erik & K have been in the clear so far.. Hoping they can stay that way!
6. I’m a huge Essie nail polish fan.. I’d be lying if I said this chart didn’t make my heart skip a beat 😉
8. I reallllly want to do this for both of our staircases.. My husband thinks I’m nuts. Hey, what’s new? lol
9. Isn’t this a pretty idea?.. A great way to save those special flowers;
10. Tomorrow is the first day of Spring! Hopefully mother nature gets the memo 🙂