1. Oh, how I will never have a problem coming up w/ silly and funny pictures of this boy..
2. Love seeing this out the front window;
3. Rowen likes to watch the snowfall too;
4. “Hey mom, I dressed myself up w/ tape!” -Ashlyn, age 4
5. A picture Ashlyn drew a few months back (of people) and so graciously hung it on our wall. Ample use of tape, as you can see;
6. The chalk wall continues to be a hit..
7. The kids like drawing their height marks on the wall.. Not to be left out, Ashlyn had to measure “Bianca” her beanie kitty;
8. We are in full swing potty training mode in our house.. Quite unexpectedly, but little guy seems to be getting the hang of it very quickly. He’s been in big boy undies for the last few days, and has done wonderfully. So proud of our little man!
9. He really wanted to go outside in the snow while I was doing a couple macro pics..
10. I’m obsessed w/ Essie nail polishes… This “Bermuda Shorts” looks like a perfect color to welcome SPRING!