1. Rowen is in heaven… There are tractors right across the street from our house digging at the corner. Ashlyn says “They’re digging for treasure, I told you!”… hehe
2. Make that a super duper in heaven for my little boy… The neighbors are having their fence installed so there’s even MORE for him to watch out the windows today..
3. Holiday sangria, wha?!? Mmmmmm
4. I’ve got to get started on our menu for Christmas eve… I LOVE having the house lit up and my family here for church, dinner, and an evening of fun.5. The girls & I are making fudge tonight.. Hopefully it will make it to their teachers as a thank you :)6. Kitchen is SO close to being done. Painting the island & adding the beadboard was a huge difference too. Just a topcoat to put on, and I can share the final product.. Eeek!!7. What is on YOUR wishlist this year for Christmas??
8. 6 days until Christmas!! (yes, I’m like a kid around the holidays)
9. I save a lot of things that the kids make. A LOT. However, it never fails that whenever I sneak something into the trash, I’m quickly busted by Ashlyn… Doh!
10. A flashback of my three munchkins last year at Christmas… They sure have grown!