1. I’m so excited that our next small group study will be reading “Vintage Jesus“. I added this book to my “to read” board on Pinterest, so I’m super stoked that we’ll be doing a study on it.. Should be a great read!
4. Our son has decided in the last week that clothing is optional… He refuses to keep his clothes on (thankfully just when we’re at home)… Hopefully this is a stage?
5. Between now & Dec. 14th, Shaklee is offering FREE shipping (orders $200 or more) again! A perfect way to finish up your Christmas shopping!
6. This pattern is new to our home… Any idea where it might be? A post showing you, coming up soon!
7. As I was starting to remove the kitchen cabinet doors for the face-lift project, my husband says to me, “You tackle projects like you’ve got a deadline?”…. My response.. “And you tackle projects like they’re gonna complete themselves” hehe… At least we get each others’ humor after 7 years together 🙂
8. Kitchen remodel is in full swing! Can’t wait to see it all pulled together, and FINISHED.
9. I still do “old school” every once & awhile when doing DIYs.. lol
10. Christmas is in two weeks… Guess I’d better finish shopping!…