1. I love watching tutorial videos online… Hair, make-up.. I love being a girly girl! Don’t get me wrong.. you can catch me plenty of days sans make-up and dirty hair thrown in a pony 😉 Here are a couple of my favorite websites; Maskcara & The Small Things
2. The Christmas spirit has been callin’…. We typically put our tree up & decorations out, the day after Thanksgiving. This year, I was itchin’ to have twinkling lights around the house, so up they went on Monday afternoon & evening. What’s a few days early..
3. Do you have a Kindle, Nook, etc.? Here is a site I came across that offers free/discounted ebooks.
4. Ashlyn is my little assistant decorator. She loves helping me get tubs out from storage, and go through to sort through holiday decorations and put them up.
5. So proud of Kaylor… Over the phone I walked her (and a little help from daddy) through making baked corn casserole. She did so well, that she made it again for us for dinner on Sunday night. I love that she’s showing interest in the kitchen 🙂
6. I am so, so thankful for my husband… I know I don’t tell him nearly enough, but gosh, I love that man.
7. I love looking at home interiors for visual inspiration for decorating our home. I know what styles I like, but typically need to see them in action before it comes to me. There’s always Pinterest, but I also enjoy looking at sites like Ballard Designs.
8. Rowen has been talking up a storm lately! Over the last couple of weeks he has been a little parrot, mocking everything that we say. His new words/phrases are “Christmas tree”, “exit now” (copying the alarm when we set it to leave), “ho, ho, ho”… and so many more. We love that he’s able to vocalize words more and tell us things. He still babbles, and breaks into laughter, which we love just as much 🙂