1. I love having “conversations” w/ Rowen when he’s just babbling away… I can’t always understand him, but he smiles & laughs and laughs….
2. I use my crockpot all year round, but something about the fall & winter make it even more compelling. Do you have favorite crockpot recipes? I’d love some new ones to try!
3. Ashlyn has been telling us about her “friends” from school…. I say “friends” because I’m not sure if they are pretend friends, or real friends in which she’s just gotten their names a little off. So far, she talks about: Kiwi, Pretzles, Isa, Icecreamer, and Blanketer.. Silly girl
4. I will be photographing the LUNGevity event again this year.. Would love to have a full crowd to raise money for a great cause!
5. We constantly look out the windows and talk about what we see… Trucks going by, neighbors walking their dogs, birds chirping in the bushes & trees.. I love it!6. I have a large family session coming up this weekend in the South suburbs of Chicago… Rumor has it (hehe, my kids love that song) that there is an IKEA near… WHoot! Guess where I’ll be paying a visit to!
7. Primed, painted, and RE-painted our front sitting room & office last week… More on that in a bit.
8. I worked on a couple of Pinterest projects over the weekend.. As soon as my chicken wire gets here, I’ll post pics!
9. Another project I’ve been working on is a console table. I had some issues w/ my pine wood splitting, so I’m gonna go w/ the thought that it’s a “vintage” piece. Aged well, and worn-in look. lol
10. Fall in in full swing in our area! I sure wish the trees would hold those gorgeous leaves a bit longer than they do… SO pretty to look at!