1. This is a daily devotion that I get in my inbox every morning… I love being able to read it while lying in bed to start my day.
2. I’m very close to starting a new business adventure… It’s not photography related, but something that I absolutely love, and can’t wait to share w/ you!
3. Last week I asked Ashlyn how her first full morning of preschool was & if she made new friends. She replied, “Yep, I sure did! Justin Beaver (yes, beaver, not Bieber) was there!”..
4. I’ve been back into a regular routine of hitting the gym a few times a week. I LOVE feeling rejuvenated after a good sweat!
5. Tip… if ya need to color match your wall color just after painting w/ fabric for curtains, just go w/ the paint you found on your hands. Whoops! Thought I had gotten it all off… I think store lights have special x-ray type levels that make missed paint on your skin show up.. lol
6. Daddy & Rowen time… Rowen absolutely LOVES being on the John Deere… Every time we go out to the garage to leave or get home, he has to run over, climb up, and sit on it. My grandpa Ray would be so proud! 🙂
7. Ashlyn had a quarter and asked me, “Heads or shoulders, mom?”… hehe
8. A little morning coloring together;
9. Little stinker…. Took off during a diaper change. He loves runnin’ necked! And yep, it’s still there, little buddy.. hehe
10. We started our new bible study group last night… Some new people to our group, and I cannot wait to dive more into our study and get to know them better.