1. I was brought to tears the other night while watching my two youngest playing in the bathtub. They were laughing & splashing their little hearts out.. It really is all about the simple things in life!
2. Tried this tip last night, that I found on Pinterest, for removing your nail polish color… It worked great!
3. Quote from Ashlyn: (saw my breast pump in the closet) Hey mom, here’s your boobie-pumper-machiner..
4. I’ve started clearing out our baby/child items.. You can see some of them at the Bloomington-Normal garage sale page on Facebook.
5. Kisses through the rail… This is the latest “game” that Rowen likes to play.. And for some reason he likes to give his Mamaw a little more w/ the kisses than she bargains for.. his tongue! Haha… Eweeee!
6. No more paper towels, aka, less waste! Post coming soon about why & how I avoid them all together..
7. I’ve tried a lot of different apps/websites for grocery lists… One that I’ve really come to love is Ziplist. I can pull up a saved recipe (or do a search), and instantly add the items from it to my grocery list. Super convenient! You can even create other lists (i.e. Target, house to-dos, etc)
10. Ashlyn starts preschool this week… She’s super excited! We go for the open house tonight to meet teachers & possibly see her room. Sure is becoming a big girl, right before our eyes.