1. I caught Erik walking around our yard taking measurements the other day.. I’m scared to ask what in the world he’s measuring for.. haha
2. Hello, Mr. Cutie-Pie!
3. Kaylor said that she would be using a dry-erase board after her surgery to communicate to us. This was the night before surgery, and she was practicing.. lol
4. Riding in the Cozi-Coupe together;
5. Am I the only one that doesn’t know what washi tape is? I may have to Google that..
6. Debate in our house… Is it okay to mix cereals? Say when there’s only a little bit left of one, to add a new one on top?… lol
7. Strange weather in our parts of the world. Went from blazing hot to feeling like fall. Same for your area?
8. Kaylor “made” me this last week… She wrote out the word love in glue and let it dry. Gotta give her props for creativity. It now resides on my iMac 🙂
9. Found this video from March 20th, of this year.. Definitely made me smile!
10. I could overhear K watching a HS Musical movie from the other room.. Have to admit, I was humming along & tapping my foot to the music. What can I say, the songs are cute! 🙂