1. Precious sweet moments… My two youngest ones playing in the doorway of the entryway..
2. Speaking of sweet.. My husband leaves the kids & I sweet little notes around the house when he’s up & out the door before us.. Yep, I’ll keep him.
3. This is hysterical… A Photorito Lens Wrap.
4. Bubbles!….. A new word that Rowen learned to say last week. Oh yeah, and donuts..
5. I ordered a new pair of cowboy boots last week. They came in today.. I’m in love! Cannot wait to get those puppies broke in.
6. We celebrated Kaylor’s 11th birthday last week. Have I really been a mommy for ELEVEN years? Never a day goes by that it’s not a learning process! lol
7. I’m addicted to spray painting things. Well, and painting things in general. There, I said it. Don’t worry, my husband knows. He accepts it. Well, sorta 😛
8. Kaylor is scheduled for her tonsillectomy this Thursday. Tonsils & adenoids taken out, and a blood vessel in her nose has to be cauterized. She will be needing lots of TLC in the next couple of weeks!
9. We have loved watching the Olympics over the last week.. Kaylor says she loves all of the events, Ashlyn has liked the swimming, and Rowen likes the horse jumps. Erik has enjoyed volleyball, gymnastics, and running. I would have to say mine have been both gymnastics & running.
10. We had a playdate last week w/ Miss Avery… Her & Ashlyn were quite the pair..