1. I got a call from my husband last week, simply to just say “Honey, you’re the most important person in my life, I love you”… He always knows how to make me feel special, loved, and blessed!
2. My bff, Kim, was here last week from North Carolina.. I saw her last in November, but sure did miss her like crazy… It was wonderful having her & her son T.J. here w/ us.
3. Friday night, Kim & I had a girls evening.. It was fabulous! The kids were in bed, and we did our nails, shared some wine, and talked, talked, and talked some more. About anything & everything, and I LOVE that our conversation is never lacking. Cheers to twelve years of friendship!
4. I love asking the kids random questions… On a rainy day last week I asked Ashlyn, “Where do you think the birds go while it’s raining out?” She didn’t hesitate to answer, “Probwey up high in the sky w/ Jesus” ♥
5. This is one of my all time favorite nail polish colors… You’ll find it on my toes, for the majority of summer.. Irl, it’s more of a bright coral.. Much prettier than the picture shows. (however, it does much better on toes than finger nails.. )
6. I’m not sure if I’ve shared before, but The Small Things Blog is a site that I visit often.. I love Kate, and her tutorials rock!
7. A shiny stove can always make me smile 🙂
8. A friend & I made a trip to our local Farm & Fleet last week.. We found Carter’s jammies for our little ones for 1/2 off the sale price, making them $6.50/each.. Score!
9. Also, my apologies to said friend, for talking her into fruit flavored candy corn.. It was a disappointment.. lol
10. I’ve yet to try a hummus that I don’t love.. My new current fave is Greek olive.. YUM!