- 1 lb ground beef (I use lean ground pork from a local farm)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (I use whole wheat)
Brown meat and onions in large skillet.
Add 1 cup enchilada sauce and 1 cup cheese & mix well
- Put filling along center of each tortilla.
Roll up and place seam side down in a 9×13 pan.
Pour remaining sauce over, then sprinkle remaining cheese over.
Bake at 350F degrees for about 30 minutes till cheese is bubbly.