1. 30 days until we close! Gah!
2. This was from Valentine’s Day… For years, we’ve gotten a heart-shaped pizza for dinner.
3. Also from V-day… Kaylor was showing me all of her Valentines from her friends. I remember as a grade-schooler, looking through them, and always showing my mom my favorites.
4. Who says you can’t enjoy the staples of “kid approved” lunches when you’re eating healthy? We don’t, that’s who! Not in this house, no sir-ee… We love having mac & cheese w/ hotdogs mixed in. Thanks to companies like this one, we can still enjoy them safely, and they taste good too!
5. Are you having amazing weather where you are located? We most definitely are! My in-laws were down for a visit over the weekend, and the little ones enjoyed bubbles, and playing in the rocks. Biggest sister was w/ her Girl Scouts for a field trip all day.
6. Little man LOVES digging in the rocks..
7. It’s too cute, how he lies on his belly to get a closer look..
8. Grandma Banana & the little ones;
9. Kaylor was so excited about singing for a recent chorus program.. She definitely gets the love of performing from her father’s genes! lol
10. This is quite the hair do… Done by herself, because she IS a big girl now that she’s 3…