1. Kaylor asked us over the weekend if she could be baptized. We could not be happier that she feels that she is ready to take this step in her life. Of course, since it’s not a decision to be taken lightly, we’ll continue to talk about it w/ her, and pray w/ her. I’m so proud of her. I’m so proud that she has accepted Christ into her heart, and accepts Him as her Lord & Savior.
2. A couple of weeks ago, Ashlyn & I fell asleep while snuggling together on the couch.. I woke up, and Kaylor had taken Ashlyn to her bed, and I found this sweet little note next to me;
3. Ashlyn sure does think she’s becoming a big girl.. She keeps trying to convince me to let her use scissors. She told me “but it’s my plan!”… ha! She also loves going through the list of things she can touch when she’s “bigger”… This includes, scissors, knives (eek!), and heaters.. This girl’s got big hopes for the future 😛
4. I love hearing the excitement from the girls about things we will do at our new house. The backyard is super large, so they tell me there will be lots of running, ball playing, Kaylor helping dad mow, etc. I love it!
5. I know these are men’s, but don’t think look comfy?
6. Have you noticed that things you’ve been searching around online/Google for are now showing up as the ads on blogs you visit? Mine are focused on shoes right now… Imagine that 😛
7. Our local Kindermusic celebrated “We ♥ Kindermusik” recently… Here are my youngest rugrats in class;
8. I’m still absolutely loving the gym.. I also love having one of my bffs to hold me accountable, and a new friend joining us too. Feels awesome to get a good, morning workout in. Definitely feeling more fit & healthy!
9. Been checking out the Pinerly website… It’s still in beta mode (not fully launched, but a testing site status) right now.. You have to have so many users through your link before you gain access. It’s a way to organize & have more tools for Pinterest. Click here to check it out too..
10. Crashed while watching a movie in our bed together;