1. Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope you are spending yours w/ the ones you love the most!
2. This is going to be a catch up picture post… Ready? Go! 😛
3. Hard to believe on February 1st, the kids & I played outside for a few minutes at the park..
4. I shared Ashlyn’s 3 year portraits on my business blog… She did great w/ her pictures!
5. And here are here are Rowen’s 1 year portraits…
6. Note to self… Force my oldest daughter to be in more pictures! She’s not a big fan… Well, unless she’s doing something absolutely ridiculous.. lol
7. My sister & I have grown so close over this past year.. It brings me to tears when I think about her, how proud I am of her, and how much love I have for her. Talk about a true blessing! Her, my brother-in-law, and beautiful niece, fill my heart w/ so much joy.
8. This is my super failed attempt to get all eyes towards me… Ah well, at least everyone is in the picture 😛 9. And myself w/ my niece, Liliana… I love her beyond words!
10. This was the sweetest thing to see… My brother-in-law’s mom is here visiting from Mexico City, and does not speak English. It’s rather fascinating how much people really can communicate w/out words necessarily. She is such a sweet, kind and warm woman. Every time we see her, Kaylor loves trading language lessons. They teach one another Spanish & English. To hear their laughter throughout the evening doing this is absolutely priceless;