1. Sometimes the voice in my head (yes, I said THE voice, as in, there is only one :P) has an Australian accent… hehe, aye mate?
2. Speaking of The Voice… Did you see the show is back on? We love that one!
3. Ashlyn has been walking around saying “do you guys know how to post videos to FACEBOOK?”… from the tv commercial… silly girl.
4. My husband hid Hershey’s bars from me last week… I have nooooo idea why?!? 😉
5. Oh my…. I think I have a public confession to make. Last week Erik was teasing me about being addicted to online shopping. Of course I replied w/ a gasp, “WHO, meeeeeee?!?”…
6. You may have seen me post a status on Facebook about receiving a cute flower headband in the mail, and wanting to thank the anonymous person, as there was no note/card attached. <eyes looking around innocently> Um, yeah, I may have ordered that myself, and didn’t remember. I came across the confirmation email in my inbox. Whoops! <see #5 above…lol>
7. While getting ready for bed, we now pick out Ashlyn’s outfit for the next day, in hopes of eliminating a morning meltdown. Sunday evening she wanted to go ahead and get dressed in it. Reminded me of a time when I was a kid (grade school age, I believe) and I got completely dressed, down to my shoes and went to bed, because I was so excited for the next day.
8. Quick snapshot of my boy & I…
9. So begins the days of constantly repeating, “Ashlyn, we don’t say that”…. A few examples; While driving home after her birthday party, we asked her what she would name her new puppy dog (stuffed toy one).. Her reply, “I’ll call him butthead”… 8/ sicko, butthead… those are the top two right now.. oye!
10. What happened to our 50 degree weather.. I was starting to get used to not having a “winter” 🙂