1. This is a website you can subscribe to, and receive notifications of books for Kindle & Nook that are either $0 or very low (like 99 cents)…
2. Saw this in an email… Apparently the inventor has seen what my right hand nails look like when I’ve painted them w/ my non-dominant left hand 😛 Or maybe I can just have Ashlyn do them for me… <see here>
3. I feel beyond blessed. Every. Single. Day.
4. Okay, so seriously, how did I not know that velvet coordinating hoodie & pants were THE most comfortable things in the world?!? I should have known this years ago! lol… Thank you to my friend Stacey for the urge to try em’ out.. (I’m sure, unbeknownst to you! hehe)
5. I’m certain you shouldn’t download this app… Well, that is, unless you need to burn some brain cells on an addicting iPhone/iPad game.. (the kids love it too!) “Where’s My Water?”
6. I am now on week four of being back at a gym.. It couldn’t feel better, and I’m loving morning workouts that leave me pumped for the remainder of the day. This is the first time I’ve ever done Zumba as well as another dance related cardio class, and I’m in love! Yes, I may look like I a toddler learning to control & coordinate his/her limbs, but I’m having fun none the less! 🙂
7. Love sweet moments between my girls;
8. And w/ their baby brother too; 9. Key Ring is an awesome app, and I’m not sure why I hadn’t already known about it… You know the little plastic membership cards places give you so you can check in, accumulate points, save, etc.? Unless you like having 20 extra things hanging to your key ring, this app is for you. Download the free app, and scan each of the bar codes, and it will store & save your membership info. Ahh…. minimization at it’s finest!
10. It’s amazing how a fresh cut & highlights can make you feel… So thankful my bff has mad hair skills… She’s the bomb-diggity… Especially because I know she reads my blog 😛