1. Fact… When Erik & I start watching any of the competition shows on the food network channel, they definitely hook you into watching until the end. Ya gotta see who wins!
2. Alright, who started watching the new episode of The Bachelor last night?… Or should I rephrase that.. Who will admit to watching last night? 😛 We did! Lots of emotional girls this season, that’s for sure!
3. We had a wonderful Christmas w/ all of our family… Hope you did as well!
4. 5. Erik went back to work today after being home since December 23rd.. We loved having him here!
6. I’ve been busy planning my baby boy’s 1st birthday party that will be this weekend… Also trying to get the mommy tears out of the way.
7. Random quote (courtesy of my husband) “We really need to start keeping fresh jalapenos on hand”… hehe… Um, okay! I’m game!
8. Our little buddy is now not only quickly cruising around furniture, but getting very brave and lunging between the 90 degree angle in our sectional.. Sometimes taking a step in between. This mama is not ready for him to be walking!
9. Looks like tomorrow I have my first appointment w/ a trainer at a gym.. Lord help me.. (and yes, that is a true prayer! lol)
10. Wow, these three sure have changed! I have lots of files of pictures that haven’t been edited, so I thought I’d start going through them… Image taken 3/24/11: