1. Ah… the close of another Christmas season.. Hope yours was full of joy & laughter!
2. I’m on the hunt for a new Christmas tree.. Erik thinks I’m nuts. lol We’ve only had our current one for two or three years, but some of the pre-lit lights keep going out, and I actually have my heart set on a different style. Now, the only problem is finding the new one! This is the style of branches/tree I’m looking for;
3. I love walking down our hallway and seeing this;
4. One of my gifts that I loved was a jewelry organizer that hangs, from my mil. I’m always giddy over anything that organizes!
5. I’ve got some holiday moo-lah to spend.. Thinking I will get a new crockpot. Mine only has high, low, and warm settings, so I’d love one that is programmable, and w/ a locking lid. Guess I’m a grown-up now, since I’m spending my “fun money” on kitchen appliances 😛
6. Do you do after Christmas shopping? I stocked up on wrapping paper, some treat containers, two tree skirts, and some other decor.
7. I posted last year about finding some great prices on gifts.
8. I can’t help but think that we’re almost through December and haven’t really had any now… Just a couple of brief dustings that quickly melted away.
9. New Year’s is right around the corner… Any resolutions?
10. This was a mini-session I did w/ Rowen for the picture for his first birthday invite.. More of these to come soon;