1. Sometimes we aren’t able to make it to our church on Sundays, due to traveling for family events. This past Sunday, we were gone for a family Christmas, but I’m so glad for the ability to still hear the message. Check em’ out here.. Promise, you won’t be disappointed =)
2. This could be dangerous… A motion activated candy dispenser… Should be more like a veggie dispenser! lol3. This, however, would be useful. It’s a natural daylight, make-up mirror; 4. I heard crinkling noises while Ash is supposed to be napping.. Went to check and she tells me she’s “wrapping” presents for her Mamaw. Consisted of small toys, and paper ripped out of a drawing tablet.. Silly girl!
5. The COO of my husband’s company sends out a daily devotional. I absolutely love this one from last week. SO true! Often times we focus solely on praying for certain emotional needs, and really miss the fact that God IS answering our prayer, just in a different way than we see it. “When you pray for patience, God doesn’t give you patience, He gives you opportunity”
6. I often quote Dr. Phil… Just ask our small group. Hey! What can I say, the guy has some great insight & wisdom! :Pz
7. Bathtime w/ these two is never dull… (keepin’ it censored here.. don’t need turned in for inappropriateness! lol)
8. Playing in boxes w/ big sister..
9. Christmas is THIS weekend! I’m so excited! Are you ready???
10. Another picture share.. I love watching these two play, while big sister is in school during the day..