1. Erik was in Orlando all last week, and flew home w/ me, late Saturday night. We missed him, bunches. I’m so thankful that he’s home safe & sound.
2. Kaylor’s little gift from daddy? Sour cream & onion covered crickets.. Bleh! They have this silly game of crazy gifts like that. In the past she’s gotten a scorpion in a sucker, Mexican jumping beans (moths), etc. They both get a kick out of it..
4. While getting ready for bed last week, and trying to get jammies on Ashlyn, she boldly told me, “Mom, I want to pick my toe jams!!”.. Haha.. Ew!
5. Speaking of being thankful. Here is a great article from a speaker that I love. It’s based on this scripture, “in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18
6. This looks like it could be a great finger saver.. I may or may not be speaking from experience 🙂
7. I saw this, and thought I’d give it a whirl… Um… Tried, and failed. Nothing but a smoking toaster, and crumb mess everywhere.. Ack! Afterwards, I read some comments on several links stating their toasters had caught on fire. Thank goodness, mine didn’t get that far..
8. Okay, so I’ve decided it’s time to start the sugar detox… This time of year? It’ll either be the best or possibly worst decision for timing.. haha Anyone care to join me? Come on, let’s have sugar w/drawls together!
9. I love watching my kids interact w/ one another… Makes this mama’s heart melt, for sure!
10. Black Friday shopping is NEXT week! Cannot wait for some time w/ one of my bffs!