Since I had the joys of emptying our master suite, and Kaylor’s bedroom last week for new carpet to be installed.. Some of my ten items for this week came naturally..
1. Remember the conveyor belt type things that the Jetsons had? Yeah… a couple of those in your house while moving things from room to room would be great.
2. If only everything electronic was wireless. Moving my pc is a pain in the rear.. Big time. Cords, cords, everywhere!
3. May have figured out a semi-solution to #1 above… Enter, Radio Flyer wagon.. Sure cut down the number of trips from room to room! Also doubled the fun for Ashlyn as she enjoyed the rides between rooms when the wagon was emptied out 🙂
4. Kaylor wanted to rearrange her room when we put everything back. Reminds me when I was a teenager, and I would take measurements and sketch out my room dimensions, then use cut-outs of the furniture to see how I liked the placement.
5. The new carpet in the bedrooms was SO worth the pain of moving everything. LOVE it!
6. Family had requested seeing the video from Kaylor opening her iPod on her 10th birthday.. I oblige 🙂
7. Ashlyn has picked up the phrase, “I don’t have to”… oye!
8. Anyone ever tried this? I’m always smudging my nails just after painting them;
via: Real Simple
10. Someone likes to explore all around these days.. Especially in & under things 😛