1. Since I love using natural remedies for wellness, this is a great tip;
Boost Immunity with an Easy Stretch
Tight muscles might mean a weakened immune system. Loosen up with an easy stretch: All you need is a chair or counter and a free minute.
2. One way to motivate yourself to mop the kitchen floor when it needs it… Start to shake a jar of baby food (organic of course) and not realize you’ve already unscrewed the lid.. Doh!..
3. This is a really great guide for what to buy and what not to buy at dollar stores..
4. Please say a prayer for my little cousin.. She is just 14, and is having further testing on the 18th, but the doctors have mentioned cancer cells. She is heavy on our hearts right now.. Love you, Whit!
5. So proud of Erik for his installation of our new, and pretty snazzy faucet this week! I was a tad concerned when he told me he thought he was plenty certified to install it after watching a youtube video.. Ack! haha Nice work though, honey!
6. I’m super excited to have new carpet coming this week for our master suite, and Kaylor’s bedroom… Then I realized that it also means completely emptying two bedrooms, two walk-in closets, and a 10 year old’s closet.. Eek!
7. The girls made up their own “skit” yesterday and had to come show me;
9. Couldn’t help but share another video.. Nothing in the world beats baby giggles;
10. I love these photo display ideas.. Can’t wait to update a wall (or two) in our home;