1. Does anyone play KenKen puzzles? I’d never heard of them until I saw a puzzle episode on the Martha Stewart show.
2. I have to make notes for myself as a reminder for things to touch base w/ Erik about.. Is my age starting to get to me?.. haha
3. We had a busy weekend, but lots of time spent w/ family & friends.. My in-laws were here, and Erik & I enjoyed a wonderful date night out. On Sunday, a guy from his quarterly group & his family stopped by for lunch and a visit on their way back home to Green Bay, WI. Then my sister, brother-in-law, and adorable niece were over for dinner. My heart feels so full of joy when I see them.
4. Kaylor is loving football through our church again this year. She’s gotten a chance to not only be a receiver, but quarterback as well. She had an interception this past Friday that she was very proud of.
5. Random… the milk that’s leftover when you’re through eating a bowel of cereal? I always feel like it’s a special treat 😛
6. We will visit the local pumpkin farm again, as we do annually, and maybe a couple of short weekend road trips too. What does your family do traditionally during the fall season?
7. Along w/ fall, comes Snuggie time! Love curling up w/ a good book/e-book, cozy under my Snuggie.. All the while, Erik is in shorts and a tank top, looking at me like I’m nuts.. lol
8. It’s starting to feel a lot like fall around our parts. I don’t mind, however I wish when the leaves change to all of the gorgeous colors, that they would stick around for just a tad bit longer, before falling off of the trees.
9. A fun project I did last week.. Found the link on Pinterest. I think it turned out super cute!
10. Week in iPhone photos (from left to right) 1) Ash wasn’t feeling well last week, even fell asleep before she ate 2) “Can I get you anything, hmm?” 3) Our friend Dustin & his “nacho ham-dog” creation 4 & 5) snuggles w/ my little man 6) Tea Tree Oil.. so many uses! 7) my crazy husband- glasses he found when cleaning our garage