1. Kaylor told me a couple of days ago, “Mom? Ya know what I love about you? I love that when you see stuff, you just go for it, and want to remake it into something else. I love that you’re so creative!” Talk about melting my heart.. So sweet!
2. Our girl also started her band practices yesterday at school.. A big thanks to my mil for helping to get her a clarinet.
3. Any other wives going to become a football widow on Sundays unless you’re glued to the tv w/ your husbands? 😉
4. We had dinner w/ my grandparents on Sunday night to celebrate their birthdays.. I told them they look fabulous for only being 38 and 39… hehe (super dark restaurant, ISO 6400.. ack!)
5. I stopped by one of my bff’s houses last night to not only pick up some homemade fruit salsa (which is AH.MAZE.ZING), but raid her closet! Now that’s a true bff, if ya ask me.
6. I have to enter my iTunes password for Kaylor to download apps to her iPod.. I couldn’t have been more proud to see that she had downloaded the “Holy Bible” app.
7. Had the best, relaxing facial last week at Station 710 Salon… I highly recommend it! Krysta will take great care of you.. tell her that I sent you!
8. Brother & sister playtime.. I love it!
9. I have Coldstone icecream in the freezer that Erik brought me home last Friday night… Willpower? Nah.. I had just forgotten it was there 😛
10. Hmm…. it is naptime, maybe I should see if I can find that forgotten sweet treat!