Whoopsie… where in the world did Tuesday go yesterday?!
1. Perfect for the upcoming cold/flu season: Posted by Whole Living Action Plan Slash Your Risk of Catching Colds by 40 Percent with an Easy, gargling does more than freshen your breath: According to a randomized controlled study, people who gargle with water at least three times a day have almost 40 percent less risk of upper respiratory tract infections than those who didn’t gargle. Even better, when the garglers did catch colds, their symptoms were reduced.
2. I’m all about supporting a great cause… September is Make-a-Wish month at Coldstone!
3. Watch your favorite shows online, but ever have a hard time finding the most recent episodes? Check out Hulu.com.. Sign up and you and I both can get 2 weeks free!
4. At a birthday party over the weekend, there were a couple of gifts wrapped w/ a reusable bag for the gift bag.. What a great idea! Gift bags aren’t cheap, and often they rip, and that’s it.. This is the gift that keeps on giving.. Love this idea.
5. Erik was in Vegas for over the holiday weekend, and typically when he’s gone, after the kids go to bed, I get a lot of work tackled.. I was SO productive in fact, that Friday night I was up until 2:30am.. Ack! I had no idea it had gotten that late..
6. Random ?… You know the game where you toss the bean filled bags into the boards w/ a hole in the center? Do you call it “Corn Hole” or “Bags’?
7. Where are my little buddy’s 6 month pictures you ask? Well, (finally) right here!
8. Our new bed was delivered this morning… Hello, Sleep Number! Please grant us nights of wonderful, restful sleep!
9. It always cracks me up when I buy Ashlyn clothes online and the department I have to shop in for her is “Baby Girls”… This girl is going to be three in January! lol
10. Speaking of clothes shopping… We’re having family pictures done next week. I’m SO excited! These will be our first professional pics since Rowen was born!