1. Love my little guy so, so much…
2. So as you know, I dig reality tv… It’s mindless tv that I love watching to unwind while I’m editing, typically.. In order to keep track of my favorites, I found this website, that lets you save your favorite on a calendar.
3. Reality tv… Bachelor Pad, anyone? The girl, Melissa on there.. Whoa… If she’s acting, she’s good.
4. After doing a lot of research, we finally bought a bed over the weekend… We both decided that while we’re getting older, something about our mattress must not being doing us any favors, since we’re getting plenty of sleep, but not waking up feeling rested. Not to mention walking like we’re 90 after first getting out of bed. Went w/ a Sleep Number… We’re hoping it was a good investment. Can’t wait for it to arrive in the next couple of weeks..
5. Erik surprised me last week w/ three tops, and a gift certificate to one of my favorite stores, and brought home my favorite dinner… Me love him. Lots.
6. Week in iPhone photos (from left to right) 1) Silly girl came out of her room first thing one morning w/ shades on, purse on arm 2) happy boy after breakfast.. 3) fun concert night to Lady Antebellum w/ Amy 4) what’s there to say.. lol 5)such a big boy 6) testing out the beds at the mattress store 7) busted! caught about to sprinkle the lawn..hehe Sorry, neighbors!
7. Putting Cadbury mini eggs in the freezer does NOT prevent them from being eaten.. Just sayin’..
8. Kaylor is starting band this year in school.. She’s chosen to play the clarinet. I’m excited to see if she enjoys it..
9. I’ve started my Christmas shopping! This year, I’m hoping to pick up things over the next few months, so there is not scurrying come December in when the weather is not so nice.. We shall see how it goes!
10. I picked up the fabric today to make some of these.. I wipe down our counter tops constantly, and the waste of paper towels drives me batty.. I’m excited to put these to good use!