1. I’ve been seeing 11:11 a lot when glancing at the clock.. That is a “good luck” sign, right?..
2. Started reading the book, “The Help” last week.. So far, I’m enjoying it! This is also the first book I’m reading using the Kindle app on my iPad.. LOVE!
3. Speaking of my iPad.. What in the world did I do before it? I had been debating on buying a laptop so that I can be a bit more mobile while working (emails, blogging, etc.) and I’m so happy the iPad replaces the need for a laptop. I picked up the Zagg case, and I absolutely love it. It’s super easy to type on the keyboard, and props the iPad up just like a regular screen. (again, HUGE thanks to my sweet mama for the iPad gift!)
4. Wedding season has begun for me on the Imaginate home front.. It may seem silly, but every single ceremony I witness, makes me fall in love all over again w/ my husband.. I tell him that whenever I get home from weddings too =)
5. I’m loving the study we’re doing for small group.. It never ceases to amaze me how scripture, written over 3,000 years ago, completely applies to the situations & life challenges we go through in this exact day and age. The Lord sure knew what he was doing!
6. Our temps have really dropped over the last week. It’s definitely beginning to feel like we’re making the transition into fall from summer… While I love all things fall related, I wouldn’t mind maybe 4 or 5 more weeks of summer fun =)
7. Okay, so admit it… Who’s gonna be watching Kim Kardashian’s wedding when it airs in October?.. You know you wanna! hehe
8. I showed Erik this onsie I bought for Rowen, and when I held it up, his face was priceless.. As if he’d seen a ghost! He thought I was trying tell him something… aka, we’re pregnant! Ha!
9. Speaking of that good lookin’ fella… Sometimes he’s the only willing (and awake) subject in the house when I’m testing something out…He looks thrilled, huh? Love you, honey!
10. The Old Navy commercial w/ the music teacher singing about “denim, hoodies, etc” annoys me.. Ack! lol