1. I *try* to keep up on laundry… Drives me batty when it gets behind, then the task just seems daunting.. This website has some great tips..
2. Never growing up did I think I would enjoy being in my kitchen as much as I do… I love trying new recipes, cooking, baking, making treats.. And, well, taste testing them too.. That’s the best part, right? I came across Food Blog Search and it searches from over 2,000 food blogs.. Awesome! Thank you Brown Eyed Baker for this link.
3. Here’s a great app that we would hope to never have to use, but in case we do, it’s there;
4. “Oldie share”… Rowen was 2 months old in these…
5. This week in iPhone photos. From left to right;
1) Rowen had a front row seat on my tummy while we were at the museum last week. 2) Love visiting w/ one of my bff’s, Brenna.. She put Rowen to sleep, and loved every minute of it. 3) The pre-party table for Kaylor’s birthday 4) Friend party in action 5) Momma giving Rowen some sugar
6. School is starting next week… Summer, do you really have to go so quickly?
7. Speaking of school starting… I think we’re gonna have a rough time adjusting back to the getting up at 7am schedule.. Yikes!
8. Ashlyn is officially potty trained! YES!
9. Our small group is beginning a new study this week, The Song of Solomon, A Study of Love, Marriage, Sex, and Romance… Owwww owwwwww! lol Can’t wait to dive in..
10. Fingers crossed that Bed, Bath & Beyond holds true to their word.. We’ve had a lot of issues w/ our everyday china that we received as our dish sets for our wedding (4 years ago)… It’s now discontinued, but has a lifetime guarantee, and we should be able to replace them!