1. A BIG happy birthday to my energetic, funny, spunky, sporty, sweet-loving TEN year old, Kaylor today!
2. I have SO many books on my “to read” list… I would consider myself to read at an average speed, however I just need more opportunities to read… Any tips on becoming a speed reader? lol
3. The commercial, “I hope you brought your umbrella, cause it’s raining cold hard facts up in here”… Cracks me up every time! (hey, it’s all about the small stuff, people! lol)
4. Whenever I put away clean towels, I always feel like I need to rotate them.. Put the clean ones on the bottom, that way the ones that were already there are used next. Same thing goes for the dishes.. Clean ones, on the bottom/back, so the other ones get used too.. This is logical thinking, right? Wait… if you’re thinking “no”, don’t answer that 😛
5. Witnessed my husband bouncing on one foot, while wagging his head over to the same side.. He had water in his ear from when we went swimming… Strangest thing I’ve ever seen. Ever.
6. This photo is taken from said evening above in #5 🙂
7. I’m looking for some ideas for our front porch… Maybe something like this;
I like the freshness of this one… (couldn’t do the yellow door though, ours is wood w/ glass)
I love the simplicity of these terracotta pots too;
8. This week in iPhone photos. From left to right;
1)Visit to the craft store for fabric.. I’m making a baby sling.. Had the hardest time making a decision on fabrics.. I loved so many! 2) Prunes for the first time.. He loved them, but MESSY! 3) Swimming w/ friends Friday evening 4)Fresh smoothies for breakfast.. Yum! 5) Rowen napping in Grandpa Gary’s arms on Sunday, while we were out celebrating Grandma Anna’s birthday 6) Playing at the Children’s Discovery Museum yesterday for Kaylor’s birthday
9. Wish I could remember the exact recipe that I used for these… They were delicious!
10… I got nuttin’ for 10.. lol