1. The kids and I are going to make a summer “bucket list” of things we’d like to do.. Kaylor is super excited to start on it.. Me too!
2. Great tip I read in All You magazine; Slip an old pillowcase over each blade of a ceiling fan, then apply mild pressure as you slide it off. The dust will stay in the case. I do this, and even spritz a bit of organic cleaner, before putting the pillow case over the blade, and it works wonderfully!! No more sneezing, and having to re-vacuum after cleaning them!
3. Retractable cords make me happy.
4. Keep your flowers looking great longer, by removing the leaves that fall below the water line to prevent rotting. Also try clipping (at an angle) the stems every couple of days, and refilling w/ fresh water.
5. Erik & I started Couch to 5k last week.. Not that we necessarily want to run a 5k, just using the program to increase our running habits. Um, can I call it a habit, if we just started? 😛
6. This looks like a neat product.. Wonder if it really works..
7. I love book lights.. Can’t ever have too many 🙂
8. I’d love to get some summer color going.. Any favorite self tanners that you love? Quick drying? Non-streaking? Non-Umpa Lumpaish?
9. I’m so relieved I made it through the weekend in one piece… I literally had to write out an itinerary of times and where I needed to be & what I was to be doing…Whew!
10. I just saw a recipe for homemade slushies… No wonder kids (and us too) love them so much… Lots of sugar! Eek!