1. I like to click on links. I don’t however care for losing my spot on a specific website where I found that link, if you click and it goes right to the new page… Quick tip.. Hover over the link and right click, choosing “open link in a new tab”.. Viola! You still have your original site, as well as the newly clicked link pulled up.
2. I’m often brought to tears filling my eyes on a daily basis when I think about my husband, my children, my family, and a God that loves me unconditionally ♥
3. We had a wonderful Easter! Pics to come soon…
4. A conversation last week w/ Ashlyn; A: What time is it? Me: What TIME is it? A: Yes.. Is it 8 o’clock? I no want 8 o’clock, I no go night night… Erik & I laughed hysterically.. Since then, she has constantly been asking throughout the day, “What time is it”, I answer w/ the time and her response is always “Oh.”.. Too funny..
6. Still getting lots of traffic through the house.. Surprisingly, Erik & I have still remained very patient about selling! It is SUCH a wonderful feeling to let worries and concerns of life go to God!
7. We had a visit a few weeks ago from “Aunt Julie”… The kids adore her!
8. I had a fun Pampered Chef party last night, hosted by a fantastic friend.. My party closes on Friday if you’d like to place an online order.
9. Traveling lots this week for the commercial project I’ve been working on.. It’s strange to be on road trips by myself in the car when I’m so used to the kids being w/ me.. I see cranking up the music, and audio books in my near future!
10. Messy hair and all… I don’t mind. I love that she loves her baby brother so much! She’s such a big helper, and so sweet w/ Rowen ♥