1. I love using Flickr for inspiration.. I’ve been looking at homemade mobiles for Rowen’s room, and it’s so easy to find ideas by using the search on there.
2. Love these fun ideas for decorating & decor around the home.
3. I also love these spaces. In our new home we are looking to have a room/area that is solely dedicated to my office and a playroom. I’m book marking so many neat ideas!
4. This is a really neat calculator.. If you’re like me, I typically have no idea what the going rate is for sitters..
5. House update… Since listing on 4/1, we’ve already had 7 walk throughs now.. Great traffic, and getting lots of positive feedback. Just waiting to see what God’s plan is, and finding the right family 🙂
6. Such a silly girl… Picked this from the neighbor’s house.. Whoops!
7. Kaylor is definitely loving this warmer weather.. Can’t keep the girl inside! I love that she’s such an active kiddo.. Reminds me of my childhood days.
8. Rowen is growing like a weed! He’s into 3-6 month clothing now, and has the cutest rolls in his thighs. Lots of smiles and babbles.. We love it!
9. Today is the very first day for converting Ashlyn’s crib into a toddler bed… She has never tried to climb out, so we didn’t rush converting it.. Nap time was a success! She didn’t get out one single time… Yay! Hopefully bedtime tonight will go just as smooth.
10. This Friday is my husband’s birthday.. If you’re friends w/ him on Facebook, give him a shout 🙂