1. Do you meal plan? I absolutely love it! Anytime I have gotten off track w/ meal planning, things quickly went haywire. We were scurrying for dinner at the last minute, didn’t have certain staples on hand, etc. If you can’t tell by now, I love organization.. It makes my heart sing.. lol Anyhow, I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled for a program that I can easily reference, and keep meals/ingredients organized. I came across this website. I’ve been using the 4th template down, and it’s exactly what I’d been looking for.
2. If you follow your favorite blogs via a feed reader RSS, you can use the “Next” button to really simply your blog reading! Detailed directions can be found here.
3. Not sure what a feed reader is? Check this out! It will save you tons of time from having to visit every blog you follow individually to know if there is a new post!
4. The sound of pitter patter feet down our long, hardwood hallway will never get old..
5. We took Kaylor bowling w/ us Saturday night for hubby’s business quarterly “social” out.. Little stinker had higher scores than me the entire time! lol She of course, thought it was hysterical..
6. Hallelujah for lazy Sundays.. We have been working on so many house projects, and not to mention I’m going on week 12 w/ sweet baby boy and his wicked, eat every 2 hours even through the night schedule.. My dear hub let me nap not once, but twice on Sunday!
7. During the non-winter months we LOVE grilling.. One of our absolute favorites is pork burgers.. We buy them locally from this farm. Lean, local, and delicious!
8. This is what I like to see… the first signs of spring. Come on warmer weather!
9. We’re currently studying the book of Exodus in our small group.. I LOVE diving into the living word! It’s absolutely rejuvenating, and refreshing.
10. One necessity that drives me batty when we’re out? Q-tips! Random? Yes, that’s how I roll 😛