1. We’re moving! Our home is officially for sale.. We most likely will be listing it on FSBO soon, but as of right now it is listed here. We love our house, but we’re looking for a one & 1/2 story w/ a loft overlooking a 2-story great room. In the loft area would be my office & playroom for the kids. I was a bit hesitant at first, leaving behind so many memories & milestones that we’ve had in this home.. Erik & my first home together, Kaylor’s first real home, Ashlyn’s first home, Rowen’s first home.. The list goes on, but I know our memories will last a lifetime, and we’re excited to make more in our new home. Cannot wait to see what God has in store for us.
2. Erik & I are looking forward to some new color schemes for our new home as well… I’m all about change & fresh looks! When browsing for room inspiration, I came across this website.. You can save your favorite rooms, add notes, and reference for ideas.. Love it! (be prepared to browse around for endless hours.. you’ve been warned!)
3. At small group last week we watch The Passion of the Christ.. Wow.. So many emotions while watching.. I couldn’t help but ask myself numerous times, what did we ever do to deserve God sending His only Son, for us, to die for our sins. The answer? Nothing.. We are completely undeserving, yet He knew what he was doing. I’m so thankful for our heavenly Father and for all that He does.
4. Snuggling my little guy on my chest while responding to emails/working is THE best feeling..
5. I eat 1-3 apples a day… no joke.. lol
7. Loving the extra daylight time we have now.. Bring on summer!
8. Such a great big sister;
9. Blue corn chips & hummus… addicting!
10. I changed my browser font, and it seems to make viewing SO much better!… It’s all about the small things 😉