1. I love opening up a fresh, new, sparkly clean planner for the new year.. (okay, maybe not sparkly, but you get the point)
2. What New Year’s resolutions do you have for 2011? I’d love to hear them!
3. New blog post over on Rated Pg… That blog won’t be hoppin’ too much longer!
4. I’d love to start doing a Yoga class once I’m released for fitness activities after the baby is born… Who’s with me?
5. We’re also thinking about selling our elipitical and going back to the Nordic Track treadmill. Love the eliptical and it’s in excellent condition.
6. I realized when sorting & purging toys of the girls’ to make room for their newest ones, I have an OCD about sorting & categorizing things. Kaylor has this storage system w/ fabric cubes, and Ashlyn has this, and I found myself having to make sure that each cube/tub had their matched items in them. I.e. video games, electronics in one, crafts in another, doll accessories in its own, etc. What can I say, I love organization!
7. I love my husband. Dearly.
8. Holiday traditions make me smile.. From the inside out!
9. For Christmas, I received & met Gertrude.. It was love at first sight.. More about her later 😛
10. Mm….. Kisses & M&Ms…