1. I love online shopping! Maybe too much, if that’s possible? lol I always make sure to go through ebates.com to receive cash back. If you’re shopping online, you might as well join for free w/ them, and save even more!
2. My husband has been so awesome while I’ve on bedrest/low restriction.. Love him to pieces.
3. I can’t help but feel so fortunate to have found the wonderful Kindermusik program in our area.. We absolutely love it! Educational, fun, and we have a fabulous teacher.. I highly recommend it!
4. Love this tip.. For icy steps: mix together some warm water and Dawn dish washing liquid. Pour this over icy door steps and they won’t refreeze.
5. Anyone where colored contacts? I found some I really loved years ago, but then the next time I went to order them, they redesigned them, and the center is “cut out” so the colored part is only around the edges. I tried them, but could see the edges of the color and it really messed w/ my eyes. I felt like my vision wasn’t clear and a bit distorted because of it. I’d love to find ones that have the solid color over them, anyone know of a brand?
6. Found these album downloads.. All only $5 each!
7. I love, love, love having the tree, Christmas decor, and lights up around the house.. Such a warm & cozy feeling by having them on around us.
8. Speaking of, Ashlyn calls them “ho-ho lights” and is obsessed w/ seeing snowmen and Santa on tv.. Wondering what she’ll do when she sees him in person!
9. Anyone else notice that for the last 3 years in a row, our very 1st snow of the season was on December 1st? Yep!
10. Love this view while heading down our hallway into the living room;
Added the poinsetta swag.. Not sure if I like it above the mirror?