1. I do a lot of bulk buying when meat is on sale.. When 96/4 lean ground beef is on sale, it’s definitely worth while to stock up, when it’s $4.99/lb otherwise (eek!) Here is a great way to freeze for individual meal servings..
2. Kaylor taught Ashlyn “Ring around the rosie” last week.. It’s too cute, when they “all fall downnnnnn!”..
3. Has anyone noticed the price of ice-cream & frozen yogurt has gone up? I saw $6-$8 per container last week.. Eek!
4. Speaking of the above, I may or may not have had vanilla ice-cream last week, and it may or may not have been in the middle of the afternoon.. doh!
5. I think big sister taught Ashlyn the following.. She says it quite often, “Awesome! WhooHooo!”…
6. Tums are my bff right now… ooohhhhh heartburn/acid in my throat, be gone! 🙂
7. I’ve found that apples kept in the fridge a) last longer and b) taste better.. Well, maybe not b) so much, but really I’ve found the coolness adds to the crisp, refreshing taste.. (sounds like an apple commercial.. Strange, but sure beats the heck out of Halloween candy.. ha!)
8. I downloaded this free app.. It searches locally as well as online to see if the item is priced lower.. Very neat!
9. Wondering what the latest baby bump news is? You can find out here 🙂
10. I’ve been soooo tempted to start playing Christmas music around the house… Next week, for sure! Have YOU started yet?…