This recipe is soooo yum-o-licious! Not too difficult either..
Pumpkin Apple Butter
- Prep: 10 mins Cooking: 90 mins Cooling: 0 min
- Yields: 48 servings (1 tablespoon per serving)
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 medium apple, peeled and grated
- 1 cup Apple All Natural 100% Juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
COMBINE pumpkin, apple, Juicy Juice, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium, heavy-dutysaucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours. Serve with buttermilk biscuits, breads, corn muffins or hot cereal. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 months. Recipe makes 3 cups.