K: Ashlyn, the reason I’m shutting my door, is because your being a pain in the butt.
A: Sawdry (aka sorry)
2. When catching up on DVR shows, I have to start w/ the oldest first, then work my way up the list to current.. Another OCD trait of having things in order 😛
3. Speaking of shows…Do you guys watch “Modern Family” or “Cougar Town”?… Oh my goodness, Erik & I LOVE those! We laugh our heads off..
4. I got a new camera body a couple of weeks ago! My newest baby is a 5dMarkii, whom shall be called “Henry Max”… Oh, how I love him already!..
5. I haven’t drank caffeinated pop in over 10 years.. I have had caffeine however in chocolate, etc. A little here & there hasn’t bothered me though, but note to self? The last 2 times I’ve made my own homemade cappuccino, I haven’t slept much.. lol
6. Anyone ever dealt w/ sciatic nerve issues? Over the last couple of years I’ve started having a tingling, burning sensation typically down the backs of my thighs & legs, that comes and goes.. Often times feels like it’s on fire or ice cold w/ pressure.. I’ve never had it looked at, but just having it around one thigh/hip the past few days.. Very strange feeling..
7. Are you guys excited for Halloween? We have a vampire & a monkey this year.. I’ll be taking pics of the girls in their costumes in the next day or so. They are SO excited!
8. I had a session Saturday morning, but since it was raining Kaylor’s last football game was cancelled.. We were ALL home, all day Saturday.. It was great! Our Saturdays are typically jam packed and everyone going every which way.. We even had dinner out all together, (w/ my mama too) ..
9. Ashlyn & I have been talking a lot about shadows.. She loves when the sun is coming through the windows and Kaylor & I make animals on the walls to show her..
10. Big sister + Makeup + little sister = THIS