1. Thought it would be fun to start a personal (somewhat/somewhat not) question portion of Ten on Tuesdays.. This week’s question.. What is currently on your nightstand(s)?… We have two, one on each side of our bed (I have an ocd for symetry)… Both have a small stack of books we’re reading, and a lamp, and an alarm clock on one.. You?
2. This baby boy loves my right side ribs… I’m certain he thinks they are his own personal xylophone..
3. Latest common Ashlyn phrases.. “What’s that sound?” and “TADA!”….
4. Did anyone watch the Oprah last week talking about what things people do are normal compared to others? One woman cleans her house in the buff.. I asked my husband what he would think if he came home to find me cleaning in the nude and he replies, “worry”.. haha
5. This is one of my favorite blogs… We’ve been wanting to find different furniture for our sunroom/4 seasons room, instead of the big bulky couch & loveseat that current resides there.. This will be perfect… Now I just have to be patient until I can build one.. I cannot wait to build it!
6. I printed this a couple of days ago & taped it on the bathroom mirror for hub.. He loved it, and moved it to hang on the inside of his closet to see when he walks in there.. It’s all about the little things that make someone feel special 🙂
7. Swapped out Kaylor’s most recent school picture in the frame.. I keep the older ones behind the newest, and have an annual tradition of laying them side by side to look at them all together.. Kindergarten to fourth.. She definitely went from my baby to a lady..
8. I’ve joined a PAD (picture a day) challenge from another photog’s blog.. Scroll down to see my image from yesterday..
9. Confession.. Hubby made chocolate chip cookies (Tollhouse squares) and at 2:30am after getting up for a drink, I spotted them on the counter and had one. <gasp!> Oh, it was good!
10. Do my blog readers actually read all the way through to #10?.. Guess if you know about the cookie, I’ll find out! 😉