Monday– fluffy french toast.. This recipe worked great & was super easy! My girls LOVED these, and ate em’ up like.. Um.. hot cakes? lol
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk (I use skim or 1%)
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (I substituted w/ 1 Tbs pumpkin spice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 12 thick slices bread
- Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk. Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated. Cook bread on each side until golden brown. Serve hot.
Tuesday– Leftovers from weekend
Wednesday– Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Friday– Italian Beef …this recipe comes from a former co-worker/friend who makes fabulous meals! The only set back is testing your patience while this cooks… Oh, and I dare you not to sneak bites when you’re shredding this! YUM!
5-7 pounds of roast
3 cans beef broth
1 can beer
1 large or 2 small jars of pepperoncini peppers
5 large onions sliced
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp granulated garlic
Cook in large pan covered for 4 hours covered at 400 degrees or until it falls apart. Remove peppers and stems. Shred and remove any fatty pieces and return to juice. More beef broth can always be added if too tangy!
Saturday– Leftover Italian Beef