1. Certain conversations throughout our day/week crack me up.. Take for example;
Erik to K: “Give the drink back to her!” (at 8pm at night)
K: “Mom said NO more because she’ll wet the bed!”
Erik: “But she wears a diaper?!?”
Not sure why, but this struck me as funny… I heard it transpire from the other room, and burst out laughing…
2. I love organization.. Any & every type.. My files are all color coded, and my spreadsheets in Excel, etc. It makes my heart smile. Weird? Yeah, I know..
3. Found an organic cereal I am in love w/.. This one is phenomenal… Try it.. You’ll be hooked!
4. Last fall my friend, Courtney, introduced me to gas station cappuccinos.. To say she created a monster is an understatement! These little things I call “evil”, are holy moly, so good! I was hesitant at first, because I stronnnnngly despise coffee, or anything remotely similar.. These? Nope, not even close to coffee.. They’re just plain sinful.. Around 8pm every evening I start craving one.. Tonight, I shushed my inner willpower, and marched right down to the gas station.. What do I discover? Not only will my self -in dulgent splurge be met, but they now have pumpkin spice out! Gah!!… <sigh> What’s a girl to do, what’s a girl to do… Well, there was nothing else TO do.. I enjoyed that puppy right down to the very last, shaken out drop. Mmmmm mmmm good! 🙂
5. K is currently reading the Hardy Boys for school.. I never did as a child, but definitely reminds me of “old school”..
6. Still browsing baby bedding… Check out the Rated PG blog to see my current faves..
7. Such an odd time of the year for furnaces.. One day the central air is on, heater on the next..
8. I think this says it all… Do we need locks for the turn-style cabinets (lazy susans maybe?)… Um, yes!
9. Ashlyn & I are loving Kindermusik again this semester.. It’s so great to see her learning & singing the songs, and interacting w/ the other kids..
10. Love my girls…