1. Does anyone have experience building/growing a garden using the raised box method? I love the ones seen here.. Last year my garden did pretty well, but I just couldn’t quite keep up w/ maintaining it, so I’m wondering for next spring how these would work. I see them in my future though 🙂
2. Speaking of gardening, I’ve thought about starting a compost bin outside as well… Hrmm…
3. Read on my pregnancy update email for 20 weeks, “you’ve likely gained 10lbs”… Whew.. Glad it didn’t say 5 or anything LESS than 10.. That’s right about where I am right now 🙂 It’s all about the small things in life, people.. hehe
4. I’ve mentioned before that Ashlyn is our little helper.. and boy, is she! (ick… our yard a couple weeks ago was SO dry and horrid looking.. Thank goodness for the rain again this week, it’s green like grass should be again!)
5. Kaylor is selling magazines for a school fundraiser currently, and I was so proud of her.. She worked her sales and earned enough orders to get a limo ride from school to ChuckECheese! They definitely didn’t make the pot so sweet when I was grade school!.. She’s still turning orders in too, so if you have a magazine in mind, feel free to email me by the 20th of this month..
6. Even though we had to miss the first meeting for our small group last week, I’m excited to have started our current reading, “Radical” by David Platt..
7. Saturday I had the sweet luxury of having a hair trim, pedicure, and manicure shaping all in my home! It was absolutely wonderful to feel refreshed, all still while not having to get out to a salon. Roxi did a fabulous job! You can find her here.. Give her a call & tell her I sent you.
8. Since I haven’t been cooking w/ being on bedrest, I don’t have any new recipes to share 🙁 If you have some that I can look forward to trying, send them my way!
9. In thinking about baby boy’s arrival in a few short months, it really has me thinking about my holiday shopping.. I know, I know, don’t click away from my blog because I’m bringing up the holidays.. hehe.. I have a feeling this year I’ll be doing LOTS of online shopping. Good thing for free shipping on some sites!
10. Love this idea! Why do I find the cutest projects that require a quick trip to the store, when I’m not allowed to leave the house? lol