So I borrowed this idea from another fellow mommy & photographer, Erin.. She’s a rad chick, so check out her blog 🙂
1. Reality tv.. I’ll admit, there are several of these shows that I watch that are.. well, let’s just say less than educational. BUT, I’ll own up, and tell you that I love em! I laugh, I feel a bit of normality in my own life, and it gives my brain a chance to watch relaxing, mindless tv every now & then. Among these are Jersey Shore, Real Housewives of (any city), ReHab (party at the hard rock hotel).. Just to name a couple.. What are yours? Don’t be shy!
2. I believe I heard my husband, at 11pm, out in the garage playing w/ his full sized golf net thingy.. When I asked he says, “Oh, I did a quick 9 holes”… Hrrmm…
3. Bedrest is interesting.. I think I’m in need of a Meijer/Target run, asap.
4. When talking to my baby belly Ashlyn repeats, say, “love you baby brother” as “wuv ew baby sister”.. Silly girl.
5. Are you enjoying your holiday week? I seriously have no idea what day of the week it is. Oh yeah, Tuesday.. 10 on Tuesday.. Got it!
6. My friend Courtney & her son Pierson came by to hang for a bit today.. Thanks, C!
7. We finally made the switch from Comcast (local cable) to DirectTV… What a great move! They even fixed our internet service (um, still Comcast) after FOUR years of connectivity issues! Wha!?? Yep, Comcast would come repeatedly and “fix” it over the last few years.. Apparently they’re paid per visit by the company. Niiiiicee…
8. I’ve officially been craving something lemony-zesty-ish for the last 24 hours.. Not a bad thing.. Unless you’re immobile and not allowed to leave your house. Oh yeah, and your house has nothing lemon-zesty-ish. Something like this would do… YUM!
9. Our 3 year wedding anniversary is quickly approaching this month.. This year the gift idea is leather.. Hmm.. This could go a lot of different directions.. lol Last year was cotton, and I bought Erik/us a nice set of new sheets.. They are still a fave of ours! Any gift ideas for leather?..
10. Filling 10 w/ a picture share 🙂