Well, today is Erik & my 1 year anniversary… In so many ways it seems like we’ve known each other forever, but in other ways it seems that time has flown by. One thing it reminds me, is that my baby girl is one year older! While the idea of having children is being thrilled w/ watching them grow. Of course, I am, but it’s also so sad that they’ll never be that age again.. part of accepting the process of life, I suppose.
- One year ago today, I had no idea how my life would be changed, and for the better.
- One year ago today, I had so much hope in my heart that someday God would send me that special someone that I’m meant to share life, laughter, and love with.
- One year ago today, my heart was waiting patiently for that right one to come along.
- One year ago today, my daughter didn’t have a wonderful man that she could look up to, admire, and respect as her very own father figure.
- One year ago, I let my path lie in God’s hands, and gave him the reins to lead me the right way.
- One year ago today, I found more love than I ever could have imagined would flood my heart in just a year’s time.
- One year ago today, I met the man of my dreams.
Erik surprised me w/ a big beautiful bouqet of flowers today.. They are more beautiful than words can describe! I was so overwhelmed to see them that it made me cry.. he is such a special person to not only me, but Kaylor as well. Today (and each day) I truly truly felt blessed.