1. Have you seen the show “I Want That” on the diynetwork? It features new products from electronics, to grills, to handyman tools & supplies. Definitely a show that makes you think, “why didn’t I think of that?”
2. This room’s description says it is “beautiful clutter”… My brain’s description says Eeeeeek!
. I love fonts. And there are lots of them on my computer. Lots. So many that often times when I’m trying to find ones that I have recently downloaded, I’m not able to. Not anymore! Wordmark.it
is incredible! It allows you to see all of the fonts on your computer, and even lets you type in the text you want to see.
4. W/ Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, I thought I would share one of my absolute favorite marriage Bible studies.. Love & Respect
is amazing. We’ve been to a 2-day conference a couple of years ago, and I haven’t read their books, but if it’s similar to the material we learned, you’ll love it too.
5. ”You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge” -Dr. Phil One of my favorite quotes!
6. How have I never owned an electric exfoliator?! It’s really a “where have you been all my life?” kinda product. I’m in love.
7. Aside from the icky roads it creates, gotta admit, watching big, fluffy snowflakes fall out the windows of your home is pretty darn awesome to see.8. Little guy was beat after being gone from about 8am until 1pm last week;
9. We got snow flurries all last week… I loved it! All except for the first day, the roads seemed fairly clear, so it was the best of a winter snow & safe travels for people;
10. Never happened w/ our oldest, should be obvious that it would happen w/ our second child. She cut her hair. Thankfully, only a teeny bit that isn’t completely noticeable. However, I’ll have to take some blame. Ashlyn is obsessed w/ growing her hair long, just like Rupunzle, so I have to convince her when it’s time for a short trim. Her reply when asked WHY she cut her hair? ”Because I just want it to grow”… o_O Yep, my exact words for telling her we have to keep her hair healthy w/ trims so it will grow.. Oye.