1. I had to share this picture I came across last week… It’s my mama! Yep, at age 7. Even now, this little girl still looks so much like her..
2. This song will bring tears to my eyes every single time I hear it…. Please listen to the lyrics, they are amazing.. And SO true!
3. Christmas shopping as begun! A couple of online orders arrived last week, so I can cross a little bit off of my list… And darn it, wouldn’t ya know, two games I picked up for Kaylor I left out. She arrives home after school and says, “Hey mom, what are these?”…. Frap! Well they were for your for Christmas! lol
4. Ashlyn often calls me “Mamacita”… No idea where that came from.
5. This recipe… Go make it… Now, quickly… You won’t be disappointed!
6. I had to send my baby, ah’ hem, Henry Max, a.k.a. my Mark ii, into Canon… I’m not sure what’s wrong w/ him, but his focus is a little off lately. I hope he returns home healthy & quickly!
7. These two are so silly… They pretended to have a lunch date last week, and Ashlyn fed Rowen;
9. Note to self… You cannot leave pumpkin seeds out overnight(s) in a bowl covered w/ plastic wrap, and still expect to bake them. Ick, they stunk horribly!
10. Spent a half hour last week, just sitting in my closet w/ my mama… Talking shoes, make-up, clothes, and chatting.. Loved every minute of it. So thankful for my mama to be my best friend!