1. We are able to view some of the most gorgeous sunsets from our back deck… It’s definitely a reminder of how stunningly, beautiful God’s creation is!
2. Erik built the kids’ play-set a couple of weekends ago. Definitely a large task to conquer. The girls were giddy, and checked in quite often to see how he was doing. Thankfully by the end of the day aside from the roof & a couple of minor details they were able to start swinging.
3. As cleaned up the kitchen last week after dinner, I loved looking out the sink window overlooking the yard to see both of the girls swinging their little hearts out. Definitely made me smile. I see infinite, priceless moments spent on that swing-set.
4. I also caught a glimpse one evening, of Kaylor up in the playhouse writing in a notebook, then swinging until dark.. She later told me that she was having quiet time w/ God & praying. Love it!
5. Ashlyn loves to look around the yard at all the different flowers & bushes w/ me… These are growing all down one entire side of our fence. She loves them!
6. Some favorite current Ashy phrases;
“That scared me outta the heck!”
“OH my gooooooodness!”
7. My sweet, blue-eyed (messy face) boy;
8. My Birchbox arrived today! I’ll blog another post about its contents.. And yes, just as I expected, it was like a lovely gift arriving in the mail
9. Ohhhhh, Ashlyn..
10. In honor of Father’s Day, this is a photograph of my mom’s dad. He unfortunately passed away when my mom was just thirteen, so I had never met him. My mom looks so much like him! RIP, Grandpa Don;